71,316 threads

961,468 replies

113 comments

27,521 users


0 posts today


Kansas > Kansas Football

Kansas University Football (Missouri Rival)

Chiefs at Andrew Luck is Ugly

0 like 0 dislike
Started Jan 4, 2014 at 17:07
Kansas > Kansas Football
by Skepticon

965 Replies

0 like 0 dislike

westernkansas wrote:

---------------------------------------------
--- JimmyMcNulty wrote:

I will forever be pisses that the Colts had one bad season and ended up with Andrew Luck. That's some BS

---------------------------------------------

No that's smart

1...Their tank job that year was a thing to behold...It just would have been nice if the sports media called them out for it as it was happening...I am pissed that Luck will get 100% credit for 'winning' a game that the Chiefs gave away...The 'Luck Legend' headlines are already making me sick....
Reply Jan 4, 2014 at 22:25
Kansas > Kansas Football
by BlueTires
0 like 0 dislike
How did Denver lose last year?
Reply Jan 4, 2014 at 22:27
Kansas > Kansas Football
by StilwellHawk
0 like 0 dislike

TheMartyr wrote: Chiefs will be lucky to make the playoffs next year. They have a killer schedule with the 4 AFC East teams, the 4 NFC West teams, Pittsburgh and Tennessee. They will probably go 7-9 or 8-8 with a puncher's chance of going 9-7 or 10-6 and sneaking into the playoffs,

There's ONE decent AFC east team, TWO decent NFC west teams, the Steelers are in overhaul mode and in case you missed it, the Chiefs pushed aside the Titans with little trouble already this season...
Reply Jan 4, 2014 at 22:32
Kansas > Kansas Football
by BlueTires
0 like 0 dislike

Streetor wrote:

Jayhawkbank91 wrote: if we blow this im gonna go ape **** in the ape room later tonight

At least everyone can look forward to this
check ape room
Reply Jan 4, 2014 at 22:32
Kansas > Kansas Football
by Jayhawkbank91
0 like 0 dislike
ill see ya guys when i get unbanned...until then its been real
Reply Jan 4, 2014 at 22:33
Kansas > Kansas Football
by Jayhawkbank91
0 like 0 dislike

Tophawk36 wrote:

rcjh1138 wrote:

ASUJayhawk wrote: Our defense was about as pathetic as I've seen a playoff team defense in this game. Props go to Alex Smith for at least keeping a decimated offense with no Charles, Davis, and Avery in the game. Bowe can suck a bag of dicks. Our entire defense can suck a bag of dicks.

Again? Going after Bowe? This loss is all on the defense. (I wish they were tenacious)
True the defense was pretty much all smoke and mirrors all year. They just aren't as good as people think especially when they play a high level QB.
Well, the defense is just too heavily dependent on the pass rush creating havoc and getting sacks...Once opposing game planners found a way to negate it, the LBs and DBs got horribly exposed...
Reply Jan 4, 2014 at 22:42
Kansas > Kansas Football
by BlueTires
0 like 0 dislike
what's with the POS Bronco fans coming here to celebrate a Chiefs loss? A whole lot of internet tough guys here, taunting a fan base that has been kicked in the collective di*k yet again. You're worse than Mizzou fans, you have your own success to celebrate, but here you are acting like pricks.
Reply Jan 4, 2014 at 22:53
Kansas > Kansas Football
by VicVinegar
0 like 0 dislike


---------------------------------------------
--- BlueTires wrote:


TheMartyr wrote: Chiefs will be lucky to make the playoffs next year. They have a killer schedule with the 4 AFC East teams, the 4 NFC West teams, Pittsburgh and Tennessee. They will probably go 7-9 or 8-8 with a puncher's chance of going 9-7 or 10-6 and sneaking into the playoffs,

There's ONE decent AFC east team, TWO decent NFC west teams, the Steelers are in overhaul mode and in case you missed it, the Chiefs pushed aside the Titans with little trouble already this season...

---------------------------------------------

1) New England is better than decent.
2) Miami and the NYJ are solid teams, and both should be better next year with more experienced QBs (plus if the Chiefs play at Miami, they will lose as they always suck in Florida). I agree that the Bills suck.
3) Pittsburgh is a good team that was hurt by injuries early this year. They went 8-4 in their last 12.
4) KC got Tennessee with Fitzpatrick. They were a much better team (started 3-1) with Locker at the helm.
5) SF and Seattle are much better than decent.
6) Arizona went 10-6 this season in a very tough division.
7) St. Louis improved greatly over the year and have a rising RB in Zac Stacy, a solid defense, and still played decent ball with Clemens starting as their QB.

Plus they have Denver (which is uncertain if Manning returns, but if he does, they will win the division) and a solid Chargers team. The easiest games on their schedule next year are the two Oakland games, then Buffalo, then probably St. Louis (no teams like the Browns, Jags, or Redskins this year). It is a very tough schedule.
Reply Jan 4, 2014 at 22:55
Kansas > Kansas Football
by TheMartyr
0 like 0 dislike


---------------------------------------------
--- navyhawk wrote:

Kansas City Chokes

---------------------------------------------



You're such a slimeball piece of sh!tscum
Reply Jan 4, 2014 at 23:07
Kansas > Kansas Football
by lbjeffries
0 like 0 dislike

TheMartyr wrote:

---------------------------------------------
--- BlueTires wrote:


TheMartyr wrote: Chiefs will be lucky to make the playoffs next year. They have a killer schedule with the 4 AFC East teams, the 4 NFC West teams, Pittsburgh and Tennessee. They will probably go 7-9 or 8-8 with a puncher's chance of going 9-7 or 10-6 and sneaking into the playoffs,

There's ONE decent AFC east team, TWO decent NFC west teams, the Steelers are in overhaul mode and in case you missed it, the Chiefs pushed aside the Titans with little trouble already this season...


---------------------------------------------

1) New England is better than decent.
2) Miami and the NYJ are solid teams, and both should be better next year with more experienced QBs (plus if the Chiefs play at Miami, they will lose as they always suck in Florida). I agree that the Bills suck.
3) Pittsburgh is a good team that was hurt by injuries early this year. They went 8-4 in their last 12.
4) KC got Tennessee with Fitzpatrick. They were a much better team (started 3-1) with Locker at the helm.
5) SF and Seattle are much better than decent.
6) Arizona went 10-6 this season in a very tough division.
7) St. Louis improved greatly over the year and have a rising RB in Zac Stacy, a solid defense, and still played decent ball with Clemens starting as their QB.

Plus they have Denver (which is uncertain if Manning returns, but if he does, they will win the division) and a solid Chargers team. The easiest games on their schedule next year are the two Oakland games, then Buffalo, then probably St. Louis (no teams like the Browns, Jags, or Redskins this year). It is a very tough schedule.

NE, SF and SEA are the *only* teams that as of now I'd predict as a near-certain loss for next season...The rest are an unforeseeable mishmash and you know it...Yes, the schedule will be tougher as a result of record, but only slightly so...
Reply Jan 4, 2014 at 23:09
Kansas > Kansas Football
by BlueTires
0 like 0 dislike


---------------------------------------------
--- navyhawk wrote:

Kansas City Chokes

---------------------------------------------

Never had a beer. Never had *****.

Navyhawk.
Reply Jan 5, 2014 at 01:33
Kansas > Kansas Football
by OSUGem
0 like 0 dislike

OSUGem wrote:

---------------------------------------------
--- navyhawk wrote:

Kansas City Chokes

---------------------------------------------

Never had a beer. Never had *****.

Navyhawk.

You're right about the alcohol. Saw too many shipmates destroy their careers and/or lives with it.
Reply Jan 5, 2014 at 01:37
Kansas > Kansas Football
by navyhawk
0 like 0 dislike

Tophawk36 wrote: Damn Hemingway missed a simple block. Bowe should have had a TD.


yep. Those 4 points we missed on that costed us
Reply Jan 5, 2014 at 11:23
Kansas > Kansas Football
by outdoorexplorer73
0 like 0 dislike
Reid says no coaching changes.
Stuck with Sutton.


I've seen how this movie ends before. Greg Robinson 2.0. .
Reply Jan 5, 2014 at 16:13
Kansas > Kansas Football
by hawkdogger
0 like 0 dislike

hawkdogger wrote: Reid says no coaching changes.
Stuck with Sutton.


I've seen how this movie ends before. Greg Robinson 2.0. .

Yeah. That Reid. Takes a 2-14 team and goes to the playoffs at 11-5......mad
Reply Jan 5, 2014 at 20:03
Kansas > Kansas Football
by rcjh1138